Wednesday, July 29, 2009

J-Rock’s (J-RockS, JRS for J-RockStar) Guitar Pro

This is my first post of Guitar Pro, I will be dedicated to my favorite Indonesian band that started my J-Rock fever ===> (I'm not Japanese, I’m Indonesian, hehehe.. ) Technically they are not "J-Rock" (They are the Indonesian, not Japanese) but does not mean that they are not "J-Rock." This band called J-Rock's like kind of music "J-Rock" which influence J-RockS band. Hmm.. What the ??? Why they are using “J-Rock” for name of band? I don’t know… But the are very talented, you must hear all song of J-RockS. J-Rocks lyrics are (mostly) in Indonesia, but with lot of "J-Rock" Sound. I love it very much…

Okey, here the list Of Guitar Pro Tab of J-ROckS

Topeng Sahabat Topeng Sahabat (2005)
1.Lepaskan Diriku (Released From Me) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
2. Kuingin Kau Untukku (I Want You For Me) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
3. Entah Bagaimana (How come..) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
4. Into the Silent GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
5. Topeng Sahabat (Mask of Friend) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
6. Ceria (Cheerful/Carefree) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
7. Cahaya-Mu (Your Light) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
8. Berharap Kau Kembali (Hopeful you’ll Return) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
9. Selamat Tinggal Kekasihku (Farewell my Beloved) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
10. Mestinya Ku Akhiri Semua (I Should End It All) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
11. Kono Mune Ni (Japanese version of Berharap Kau Kembali) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric

SpiritSpirit (2007)
1. Cobalah Kau Mengerti ((You) Try To Understand) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
2. Spirit GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
3. Juwita Hati (Lover *term of endearment) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
4. Tersesal (Regret) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
5. Kau Curi Lagi (You Steal Again) Feat. Prisa Adinda GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
6. Saatnya Kau Bicara (The Time You Said..) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
7. Mestinya Kau Tau (You Should Know) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
8. PDKT (PenDeKaTan – approach) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
9. Aku Harus Bisa (I Should Can -literally.) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
10. Semakin Sendiri (More and More Alone) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric

Road To Abbey Road Road To Abbey Road (2009)
1. Road To Abbey Road GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
2. Falling In Love (Indonesian Version) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
3. Meraih Mimpi (Reach For Dream) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
4. Hanya Aku (Just ME) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord - Lyric
5. Falling In Love (English Version) GP – Tabs - MP3 – Chord – Lyric

I’m very sorry If I’ve translated with wrong translate, or got the wrong sense ^_^ hmm. Not Complete list of Guitar Pro of J-RockS, but i have plan to complete it someday. Specially for J-RockStar (Fans Of J-RockS) like me … ^_^ I already join in international guitar and chord forum, and i always request Guitar Pro of J-RockS. I’m sorry i don’t have much ability to create Guitar Pro so i just request it in forum,, hehehe… ^_^ If you have Guitar Pro of J-RockS that not available here, you should contact me, we have to complete it together, right? ^o^

Okey,,I Hope you enjoy it..

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mau download gp5 nya di mn donk?

December 26, 2009 at 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home